Experienced attorney in Colchester

If you are searching for an experienced attorney to represent you, consider Gilbert P. Kaback Attorney at Law. Not only are we a full service firm that can handle all your general practice needs, but we specialize in certain areas of the law. Our office can handle everything from real estate transactions to divorce or adoption. If you are trying to find an attorney that will listen to you and try to understand your unique situation, give us a call to set up your free consultation today. We'll talk with you about your needs and come up with a solid plan.

An experienced lawyer 
in Colchester

Full service firm

Gilbert P. Kaback, P.C. is a full service law firm practicing in all courts – state and federal. The firm's emphasis is on the general practice of law, but the firm also represents corporations, partnerships and other business entities.

Gilbert P. Kaback, Esq. is a member of the Connecticut State Bar and the Federal Bar for the District of Connecticut. A graduate of Vermont Law School, he received his license to practice law in 1991.


Gilbert P. Kaback, Esq. has been practicing commercial litigation for over 22 years. During the past 15, he has turned much of his attention toward practicing bankruptcy law. He is one of the few local bankruptcy attorneys who can successfully prosecute Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions, as well as Chapter 7 bankruptcy petitions.

Other specialties

Gilbert P. Kaback, P.C. has several areas of specialty besides bankruptcy. We also represent clients in real estate and family matters.

Buying, selling or refinancing a home requires the skill and attention of an experienced real estate attorney. Gilbert P. Kaback, Esq. is familiar with the unique aspects of New London County and its surrounding towns.
Let his expertise help guide you through one of the most important transactions of your life.

Family matters can also be delicate situations. Gilbert P. Kaback, Esq. has over 15 years experience in assisting families weathering the storms of a divorce, or a post-judgment modification.  We can also assist you with an adoption or termination of parental rights.

CALL US TODAY : 860-537-0874

Share by: